Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
Instead of setting up your devices individually, you can just simply setup the DNS addresses on your router and have your devices obtain the DNS values automatically (via DHCP).
If your Airport Extreme or Time Capsule is in the "Bridge Mode", you need to change the DNS settings on the router that this device is connected to.
- Open Airport Utility
- Click your device icon and click Edit
- Choose the Internet tab and fill the DNS servers fields:
Click on the Update button
Reboot your router
- Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Once you are done with the DNS address setup on your router, follow these below steps to complete the setup on your computer and other device/s you are planning to use the DNS Proxy service on:
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.
- Configure your computer and other devices to obtain DNS addresses automatically. Skip this step if devices are already configured.
- Restart your device/s.