Setting up DNS Proxy
Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
Instead of setting up your devices individually, you can just simply setup the DNS addresses on your router and have your devices obtain the DNS values automatically (via DHCP).
- Login to your router administration page
- On the left menu, click DNS under 'Internet WAN'
- Uncheck the box next to 'Automatic from ISP' and fill up the DNS boxes with these addresses:
Once done, click 'Apply Changes' button.
Restart your router
As soon as your router is back online, restart your devices that you want to use with the service so that they get the DNS settings from your router automatically.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.
- DNS Address: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS Address: 126.96.36.199