Boxee Box HTTP Proxy Setup Instructions
Our HTTP Proxy uses your IP address for identification. You need to authorize your IP address to enable access to our proxy network. Click here for the procedure.
- Select Settings
- Select Network
- Select Proxy
- Select Enable HTTP Proxy
- You should use the proxy server geographically located in the place you wish to connect to. If you want to watch BBC you should use a UK proxy server. If you want to watch HULU you should connect to the closest USA server location.
- You can view proxy server addresses on our Network Details page
- Once you select a proxy server address from our network page enter it in the Proxy Server Host field.
- Enter port 443 into the Port Number field
- Save your configuration and reboot your Boxee Box.