Setting up DNS Proxy
Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
Instead of setting up your devices individually, you can just simply setup the DNS addresses on your router and have your devices obtain the DNS values automatically (via DHCP).
- Login to your router administration page (default is http://192.168.0.1)
- Under "Setup", click "Manual Internet Connection Setup".
- Check and make sure the following are disabled:
Fill the DNS Server fields (see box in red) with values from the table below:
- DNS Relay
- Advanced DNS
Click on "Save Settings" or "OK" button
Restart your router
After your router has restarted, restart your computers and other devices that you are planning to use with the DNS Proxy service.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.
- Primary DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS Server: 126.96.36.199