Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
Instead of setting up your devices individually, you can just simply setup the DNS addresses on your router and have your devices obtain the DNS values automatically (via DHCP).
- Login to your router. The first screen that appears is the Basic Setup Screen under Setup.
- Fill the DNS server fields with values from the table below:
Save your settings and restart your router.
As soon as your router is back online, restart your devices that you want to use with the service so that they get the DNS settings from your router automatically.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.
- Static DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
- Static DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
- Static DNS 3: (Leave Blank)