Mac OSX 10.4 L2TP Setup Instructions
- Open the Applications folder.
- Open "Internet Connect".
- If you see a padlock with the text "VPN (L2TP)", continue with the next step. If you do not see such a padlock, you have to add it: open the menu, choose "File" and then "New VPN Connection". You will be asked to choose between "L2TP over IPsec" and "PPTP". Select "L2TP over IPsec".
- Click on the padlock with the text "VPN (L2TP)".
- In the "Configuration" pull-down menu, select "Edit configurations...".
- Update the connection details for your L2TP connection:
You may be asked to enter your Keychain password.
The L2TP/IPsec connection will be set up.
- Description: (Generic title for the connection)
- Server Address: (Find the VPN Server Addresses on our Network Details page)
- Account Name: (Your VPN Username. Note that you can view your VPN username and password in the member's area. Your VPN login credentials are different from your IronSocket website log-in credentials.)
- Enter "ironsocket" for the Shared Secret