Mac OSX 10.4 PPTP Setup Instructions
- Open your Applications folder.
- Click on Internet Connect.
- Click on the VPN icon. A small option window will open.
- Select the PPTP option and click Continue. The small option window will close.
- Select Edit configurations in the Configurations drop down menu.
- The installation process will then ask you for your connection information, type in the following:
Select the Password option for User Authentication.
Click OK and then Connect. A small window will open.
Type your VPN password in the "Please enter your password" field and click OK.
When connected you will see 'Status: Connected to XXX'.
- Description: (Generic title for the connection)
- Server Address: (Find the Server Addresses on our Network Details page)
- Account Name: (Your VPN Username. Note that you can view your VPN username and password in the member's area. Your VPN login credentials are different from your IronSocket website log-in credentials.)