PlayStation 3 HTTP Proxy Setup Instructions
The Netflix App on PS3 is currently bypassing PS3's internal proxy settings. You will not be able to unblock Netflix on PS3 with our HTTP Proxy
Our HTTP Proxy uses your IP address for identification. You need to authorize your IP address to enable access to our proxy network. Click here for the procedure.
- Select Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Internet Connection Settings
- Select Yes when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.
- Select Custom
- Adjust each item as necessary for the network environment in use. The items displayed vary depending on the settings you have selected.
- Proxy Server - Set the proxy server to be used.
- You should use the proxy server geographically located in the place you wish to connect to. If you want to watch BBC you should use a UK proxy server. If you want to watch HULU you should connect to the closest USA server location.
- You can view proxy server addresses on our Network Details page.
- Once you select a proxy server IP address from our Network Details page, enter it in the Proxy Server Address field.
- Enter port 443 into the Port Number field
- Save your configuration and reboot your PS3.