Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
- Navigate to 'Settings'
- Select 'Network'
- Select 'Setup Internet Connection'
- Select 'Custom'
- Select 'Use Wi-Fi' or 'Use a LAN cable' depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Select 'Automatic' for IP Address Settings
- Select 'Do Not Specify' for DHCP Host Name
- Select 'Manual' for DNS Settings
- Set the DNS addresses:
Once done, click 'Next' to test the connection
Then restart your PS4 device
- Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
To install US applications on your PS4, you will need a US PlayStation Network (PSN) account. If you don't have one yet, go to http://us.playstation.com/psn/
and create your account. Once done, use the US account with the PlayStation store and then search and install the app.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.