Setting up DNS Proxy
Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
- Under "Setup", select "Network Settings"
- Select "Internet Settings"
- Choose either "Wired" or "USB Wireless Setup" depending on your connection.
Note: On other models supporting only Wired connection, you will not see this page.
- For setting up "IP Address and Proxy Server", select "Custom"
- For setting up IPv6 address, select "No".
Note: On some models, you will not see this option.
- For setting up, "IPv4 or IP Address", choose "Custom"
- Under "IP Address Setting", select "Auto"
- Under "DNS Setting", choose "Specify IP address"
- Enter the following IP Addresses for the Primary and Secondary DNS and select "Continue"
If you are asked if you want to use a proxy server, select "No"
You will now see a confirmation screen. Please make sure that "IP Address Setting" is set to "Auto" unless otherwise necessary. Also make sure "DNS Settings" is set to "Specify IP address" and that the Primary and Secondary DNS addresses are correct. Select "Continue" if everything looks right.
Select "Save and Connect"
Select "OK" if both tests for "Physical Connection" and "Internet Access" pass.
- Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Now you will see new apps like Netflix, Amazon Video, Vudu, Hulu Plus and other channels.
Channel availability is dependent on firmware and model number, policy set by the manufacturer. Please check your device manual for available channels.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.