Our DNS Proxy requires your Public IP Address to be authorized to access the service. You can head over to the IP Authorization page to configure your access. We also have this handy guide to follow if you need any help.
Instead of setting up your devices individually, you can just simply setup the DNS addresses on your router and have your devices obtain the DNS values automatically (via DHCP).
- Load up your router administration page (default is at http://192.168.1.1/)
- Enter your username and password if you configured one.
- Click on 'DHCP' in the left-hand side menu and then select 'DHCP Settings'
- Tick 'Enable' to enable DHCP Server, if disabled.
- Fill the DNS fields with these values:
Click on 'Save' button to save your changes.
Restart your router
As soon as your router is back online, restart your devices that you want to use with the service so that they get the DNS settings from your router automatically.
After your IP is authorized, you can start accessing geo-restricted channels to watch movies or listen to music.
- Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
- Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52