Windows 8 Firefox HTTP Proxy Setup Instructions
Our HTTP Proxy uses your IP address for identification. You need to authorize your IP address to enable access to our proxy network. Click here for the procedure.
- Select Tools
- Select Options
- Select Advanced Tab
- Select Network Sub-Tab
- Select Settings
- Select Manual Configuration
- You should use the proxy server geographically located in the place you wish to connect to. If you want to watch BBC you should use a UK proxy server. If you want to watch HULU you should connect to the closest USA server location.
- You can find the list of our HTTP proxy server addresses on our Network Details page.
- Once you select a proxy server address from our network details page, enter it in the 'HTTP Proxy' field.
- Enter 443 into the Port field
- Select/Checkmark "Use this proxy server for all protocols"
- Save your configuration.