Windows XP Safari HTTP Proxy Setup Instructions
Our HTTP Proxy uses your IP address for identification. You need to authorize your IP address to enable access to our proxy network. Click here for the procedure.
- Select Preferences
- Select Advanced
- Select Change Settings
- The Network pane of System Preferences will open.
- Select Web Proxy
- You should use the proxy server geographically located in the place you wish to connect to. If you want to watch BBC you should use a UK proxy server. If you want to watch HULU you should connect to the closest USA server location.
- You can view our HTTP proxy server addresses on our Network Details page.
- Once you select a proxy server address from our network details page, enter it in the Web Proxy Address field.
- Enter port 443 into the Port Number field
- Save your configuration.